Verse of the Day
““‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved. (Leviticus 19:18, NIV)
- Rejoicing In Trials
- Prayer Points: November 17, 2019
- Notices: November 16-17, 2019
- Kids Holiday Camp (Vacation Bible School) 2019
- Christmas Musical 2019 – This Mountain I Must Climb
- Giving It All To Jesus
- Prayer Points: November 10, 2019
- Notices: November 9-10, 2019
- Do Children Belong In The Church?
- Prayer Points: November 3, 2019
Category Archives: Worship & Music
Please note there will be NO SATURDAY SERVICE on 1st June 2019 We invite you to our Family Camp!
King Herod, the main character of this drama, was the chosen king for the Roman territory called the Land of the Jews in 37BC. During his time as king, something amazing happened. Towards the end of King Herod’s life Jesus, … Continue reading
For more information, please contact our Church Office.