Verse of the Day
““‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved. (Leviticus 19:18, NIV)
- The Stewardship Of Christ
- Prayer Points: January 19, 2020
- Notices: January 18-19, 2020
- The Discipline In Discipleship
- Prayer Points: January 12, 2020
- Notices: January 11-12, 2020
- Christmas Musical 2019 – This Mountain I Must Climb On YouTube Now!
- LCEC Members’ Covenant
- Prayer Points: January 5, 2020
- Notices: January 4-5, 2020
Category Archives: Worship & Music
This Mountain I Must Climb The musical focuses on the 3 Magi, who visited baby Jesus during Christmas time as recorded in the Bible. Not much is known about them except for some old traditions passed down over the centuries. … Continue reading
Please note there will be NO SATURDAY SERVICE on 1st June 2019 We invite you to our Family Camp!
King Herod, the main character of this drama, was the chosen king for the Roman territory called the Land of the Jews in 37BC. During his time as king, something amazing happened. Towards the end of King Herod’s life Jesus, … Continue reading
For more information, please contact our Church Office.