Date : Saturday, April 9, 2016
Time : 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Venue : Wesley Methodist Church Klang
Cost :RM15 per person (includes notes & lunch)
Closing Date : April 2, 2016
Facilitator : Dr Herbert Tan
Payment can be made by bank transfer to : Wesley Methodist Church Klang UOB 171-315-561-1 Please fax/email to us your payment slip
Dr Herbert Tan is the Director of Family Ministries at Emmanuel Methodist Church, PJ and Chairman of the Board of Youth Work in TRAC. He has a MDiv and a PhD in the field of Christian Education and teaches in an adjunct capacity in a number of seminaries in the South East Asian region. He is a regular instructorof the LPL course on Inductive Bible Study. He is married to Ling Ming and they love young people. They have 2 children, Ellie (22) and Zhan (13), and they reside in Rawang.
- What does “God breathed” mean and how does what God wants to say get translated/transmitted through human writers to form the Bible?
- How did the writers discern it was God?
- How did the people recognize it was from God?
- How was the complete Scripture recognized as complete?
- How can we get the most or more out of mere Bible reading?
- How can we make the Bible come alive?
- How do we dig the Word for ourselves and understand what God is saying to us?
Come and find out!