CHURCH RESUMES IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICE & SOPs
Please take note of the following:
- The Church will resume Saturday evening (5:00pm) and Sunday morning (8:30am) in-person worship service. It will be on first-come-first-served basis.
- The worship service will be live-streamed for those who are unable to attend physically.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated:
- 2 doses of Pfizer, AstraZeneca & Sinovac and completed 14 days of waiting time or
- 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson or CanSino and have completed 28 days of waiting time
- Those who are not vaccinated due to health issues must provide an Official letter from the Health Authorities.
- Attendees are required to scan their MySejahtera QR code or register on the Record book. Kindly update (refresh) your MySejahtera App before coming to Church.
- Those experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath or flu are not allowed to attend.
- Children below 12 years old are discouraged from attending (by Ministry of Unity, Malaysia).
- Please diligently practice the SOPs – social distancing, wearing face mask at all times, sanitize hands, no shaking of hands.
- Please adjourn home as soon as the worship service is over, refrain from hanging out at the foyer in groups.
Please log on to klangwesley.online.church to follow the weekend services.
CHURCH BUILDING CLOSED
Please note that the Church building is still closed for meetings and other activities.
NEXT WEEKEND SERVICES
(DECEMBER 18 & 19, 2021)
Sermon Title: Being Attentive To Jesus
Scripture Text: Luke 10: 38 – 42
Speaker: Rev Gaurri Maniam
CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICE
Date: Saturday, December 25, 2021
Speaker: TRAC Bishop Joshua Khong (Pre-Recorded)
Registration for Christmas Day Service is required as we anticipate an overwhelming attendance. The multipurpose hall and 2nd floor will be opened as overflow rooms to accommodate more people. Kindly register with the church office to book your seat. The closing date for registration is on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
THURSDAY NIGHT PRAYER MEETINGS
Please take note that there will be NO Prayer Meeting on December 23 & 30
2nd OFFERING FOR DECEMBER & CHRISTMAS DAY OFFERING
The 2nd Offering for the month of December and the Christmas Day Offering will go to Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak Berlian (Diamond Home) at Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang and Persatuan Kebajikan Suria Pagi (Dayspring), Taman Klang Utama. You may give through online banking to Wesley Methodist Church Klang, Account No: UOB 171-315-561-1.
WATCHNIGHT COVENANT RENEWAL SERVICE
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
ALL NIGHT PRAYER
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 12midnight – 3.00am
Venue: Prayer Room
NO EVENING SERVICE ON NEW YEAR’S DAY
Please take note that there will be NO evening service on Saturday, January 1, 2022.
ALTAR FLOWERS CALENDAR 2022
The Altar Flowers Calendar 2022 is up on the notice board. Please fill your details clearly on the dates you wish to donate. For those who are unable to attend the in-person service and wish to contribute, please call the church office to give your name and dates you wish to contribute. The contribution of RM20 per person can be handed to the church office or put into the Pledge Envelope and drop into the Offering Box.
TITHES & OFFERING
While we acknowledge that many people are affected by the current pandemic situation, we encourage you to continue giving your tithes/offering during this time through online banking. The details are below:
Pledge Payment can be done via Online to Wesley Methodist Church Klang Bank Account No: UOB 171-315-561-1