IMPORTANT NOTICE DURING THE MCO PERIOD
In compliance with the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) directive by the government which takes effect from June 10 to August 31, 2020, the following will be observed by the Church:
1. The church building and all facilities shall be closed until further notice.
2. The church office will be allowed to operate during office hours during this period.
3. All church activities in church are prohibited during this period (including Hot Kitchen, Worship Services, Prayer Meetings, Youth Meetings, etc.)
4. Cell Groups are only allowed to meet in a virtual manner (e.g. via Zoom) for both CG meeting and Worship Service. Any other type of gathering of CG
members in a home is not advised and cannot be done under the name of Klang Wesley.
5. If you need the help of the church staff, kindly call or WhatsApp them: Pastor Ashok (012-524 0061) | Jane (017-622 7226) | Pelita (016-625 6188) |
Cheng It (012-915 3640 | Yap Chee Kai (012-236 0457) |
The ministry weekend by Pastor Terence Poh, originally scheduled for April 24-26, 2020 will be postponed to November 13-15, 2020.
CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS
Please take note that there will be online prayer meetings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (3 days a week) in the morning (8-8:30a.m.) and at night (9-10p.m.) Please contact the Church Office staff on how you can participate.
Please take note that Klang Wesley will be having online Worship Services for the entire months of May and June, 2020.
As of now, the government has yet to give the permission for any of our TRAC churches to operate in our church buildings. This means that no activity may be conducted in church, including pre-recordings, meetings, BB, GB, Youth, Sunday School and Sunday Worship Services. Only the church office is allowed to operate during office hours. If you need to come to the church office on official business only, kindly contact the church staff. And make an appointment. Otherwise, church office is only to be used by the church staff.
ADULT BIBLE CLASS
SATURDAY Online classes will be conducted via Zoom
Topic: Empowered to Influence (The MANDATE to Influence the World)
Session 1: June 20, 2020
Session 2: June 27, 2020
Session 3: July 4, 2020
Session 4: July 11, 2020
Time: 3:00p.m. – 4:30p.m.
Cost of Workbook: RM25 per copy
For more information, contact the facilitators:
Bro Jesse Teh: WhatsApp: 012-200 3981
Bro Earnest Lin: WhatsApp: 016-208 8691
While we acknowledge that many people are affected by the current MCO situation, we encourage you to continue giving your tithes / offering during this time through online banking. The details are below:
ONLINE BANKING DETAILS
ACCT #: 171-315-561-1
ACCT NAME: WESLEY METHODIST CHURCH KLANG
REFERENCE: TITHE / OFFERING