Speaker: Rev Gaurri Maniam
Sermon Title: Unless Your Righteousness Surpasses…
Scripture Text: Matthew 5: 17 – 20
Righteousness in the eyes of Jesus means being in a right relationship with God that would lead to right conduct.
I. Jesus came to fulfil the law (v. 17 – 18)
II. Jesus expects that we keep the law (v. 19)
III. Jesus calls for a greater and higher and deeper obedience to the law (v. 20)
Christ enables us to live a greater, higher and deeper obedience to God.
1. Examine your relationship with God? Are you in a right relationship with God?
2. How can you live a life that is of a greater, higher and deeper obedience to God?
Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI)
Account #: 464937
* Copyright License – 31/07/2023
* Song@Select Advance – 31/07/2023
* Streaming License – 31/07/2023