WEAR YOUR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES
1. It is mandatory to wear a face mask in church at all times.
2. If you feel uncomfortable, kindly exit the church sanctuary to remove the mask in the church foyer.
Please take note that Klang Wesley will continue with online Worship Services in August 2020, using live streaming. Visit the church website: www.klangwesley.com
CHURCH STAFF MEETING
Please take note that the church staff meeting is held on Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m-4:30 p.m. Kindly avoid calling the office staff then, unless it is very urgent.
FEDERAL & SELANGOR STATE GOVERNMENT SOPs
THOSE WHO CANNOT COME TO CHURCH YET:
1. Foreigners and Permanent Residents
2. Temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
3. Have BMI of above 40, severe hypertension or diabetes mellitus, live in a nursing home, haemoglobin disorders, immunocompromised, liver disease, serious heart condition, on kidney dialysis & chronic lung disease.
CORPORATE PRAYER MEETINGS
The Zoom Prayer Meetings are as follows:
Tuesdays-Thursdays @ 8:00 a.m.-8:30a.m.
Thursdays only @ 9:00pm-10:00 p.m.
Kindly contact church office for more information.
COLLECTIONS: JANUARY-JULY, 2020
Offering/Tithes & Others Year To Date RM562,902.46
Year 2020 Planned Expenses RM1,065,494
Actual vs Planned 53%
Missions Faith Pledge Year To Date RM30,556.00
Year 2020 Pledge Amount RM76,100
Actual vs Planned 40%
Our deepest condolences to Mr & Mrs Terrence Tan & family on the demise of Yap Yee Keng’s father, the late Yap Yew Hock on July 30, 2020. The funeral will be on Sunday, August 2, 2020 at the Yap’s residence at 35, Jalan Resak, Palm Grove, 41200 Klang.
UP COMING EVENT (2020)
Aug 23 MW Sunday in Church
Nov 13-15 Seminar by Rev Terence Poh
Pledge Payment can be done via Online to Wesley Methodist Church Klang Bank Account No: UOB 171-315-561-1